Welcome to the Affiliates section of The Good Warehouse – the online wholesale store of the Ethical Fashion Agency.
How does the Affiliates Program work?
You can start making money online (and offline!) right now in just 3 easy steps:
- Sign up to be an affiliate.
- Create a link (to any product or page in our store) with our easy link generator.
- Share the link with our target customers.
Once they click on the link and make a purchase within 30 days, you get a 10%* commission.
It’s that simple!
Who should I share my links with?
These are our target customers:
- small and medium retail shop owners or buyers (little boutiques near your home where you love to #shoplocal, yoga studios, spas… anywhere you can think of!)
- buyers who work at large retailers that sell fashion products (The Bay, Macy’s, Harrods, etc. You can make big money here just by leveraging your contacts! Work part-time or even full-time!)
- social media influencers who sell on their blogs or social media profile (if you have a relationship with them, just comment on their You Tube videos suggesting they take a look at our store!)
- individuals in general who are willing to make wholesale purchases (that aunt who loves to buy the same gifts for everyone for Christmas)
Do I have to pay anything to be an affiliate?
Nope. The program is completely FREE! Just sign up, create links with your referral code and you are good to go.
Who can apply to be an affiliate?
Anyone! As long as you are 18 years or older, you are eligible. You can live and work anywhere in the world!
Ready to apply?
- If you are already registered with us as a Brand, Retailer or Insiders Club member, please log in and then come back to this page.
- If you are not registered with us, please sign up and then come back to this page.
*You get 10% commission in most cases. In some cases you might get 5%. These commissions are still above the industry standard. The amount of percentage that you receive depends on the brand and other conditions. You will be able to see all the details in the Affiliate Terms and Conditions page before you apply.